Ford PI Utility (2013-2019) Short console box, cup holder, armrest and Mongoose motion attachment kit
33.80 lbs. (15.33 kg)
Height: 13.37" (34.0 cm)
Width: 8.99" (22.8 cm)
Depth: 25.20" (64.0cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box.
- Six fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate.
- A removable top plate and center brace for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- 4, 12 Volt knock-outs (located on passenger side).
- USB and MP3 knock-outs for aftermarket module (item no. 16648), relocated on passenger side.
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern.
- Horizontal, low profile section:
- Accommodates 4.5” of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads, shorter sized devices and accessories. The included cup holder uses 4.5" (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Has mounting plate for arm rest, external cup holder or other devices.
- Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates full-sized radios or 1-4 full-sized devices.
- Console box ships fully assembled with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.