Kit: Small Workstation, Long Top Plate, Console Box and Dual Armrests
76.6 lbs. / 34.75 kg
Height: 12.1” / 30.7 cm
Width: 11.5” / 29.2 cm
Depth: 34.3” / 87.1 cm
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top plate/tunnel plate and leg kits. Vehicle leg kits are required.
- Contains locking storage for supplies and devices.
- Includes attachable convenient clipboard holder.
- Larger handle to allow easy opening or closing of door.
- Cutouts on the outside of small workstation console (item no. 7160-0947) by cup holders allow cables to be passed through.
- Ships fully assembled with 2 faceplates and 2 filler panels.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Has two openings to the cup holder inserts and 2 knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
Vertical, angled section:
- Accommodates 5” (12.7 cm) of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two (2) 12 volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side and 2 knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM’s for mounting mic clip (item no. 7120-0723) on both sides.
- Access door on passenger side of console for accessing fuse power distribution block tray, like power distribution block with negative bus (item no. 7160-0313).
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre‐configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be either off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or on the 3-bold pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.