Panasonic Toughpad FZ-A2 / Toughbook CF-20 Thin Docking Station (Dual RF)
Secure your Toughpad in place
The Toughpad FZ-A2 / Toughbook CF-20 docking station comes fully loaded with the ports drivers need including LAN, two USB 2.0 ports, power input source to keep your Toughpad or Toughbook charged. In addition, a cradle version is also available which offers all the stability of the docking station but doesn’t have any port replication. Available now.
Dual RF (TNC)
- External Antenna Select switch
- Power input
- USB 2.0
- Antenna Pass-Through (2)
2.1 lbs. / 1.0 kg
Width: 11.7” / 29.7 cm
Height: 10.6” / 26.9 cm
Depth: 3.0” / 7.6 cm
- Compatible with the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-A2 and versions of the Toughbook CF-20 without a bumpout*
*Magstripe, Serial, 2nd USB or Barcode+Insertable SmartCard integrated options require a bumpout
- VESA 75mm hole pattern
- Can be used in horizontal or vertical position
- Alignment tabs prevent damage to docking connector when docking the computer
- Comes with optional locks for security
- Steel and composite design for reduced weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability
- Can be used with Lind cigarette lighter power adapter (Item no. 11634) and bare wire power adapter (item no. 11798).
- 3 year limited warranty
Testing & Certificates:
The Toughpad FZ-A2 / Toughbook CF-20 cradle is designed and tested to rugged environmental standards. It’s Toughbook Certified, and has passed MIL-STD-810G shock/vibration, RoHS, C-Tick, E Mark, and CE testing.