Zebra ET50/55 10" Powered Cradle (No Port Replication)
The Zebra cradle features draw latches to ensure the tablet is kept in place. Guide pins on the front make it easy to put the tablet into the cradle correctly and ensures there is full connectivity. The tablet’s scanner, hand strap, battery bay, and stylus all work with the cradle.
Cradle requires the Zebra Enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg
Height: 10.0" /25.4 cm
Width: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Depth: 3.35" / 8.5 cm
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications
- Cradles are compatible with Zebra Enterprise tablets with the “rugged frame” option
- Cradles accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories (scanner/ hand strap, optional battery bay, and stylus)
- Integrated front camera on the ET50/55 is accessible when the tablet is in the cradle.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operation systems on the ET50/55
- Dual latch/locks provide tablet stability when docked in the cradle.
- Guide pins align the tablet so it is properly placed in the cradle.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability
- 3 year limited warranty
Certificates & Testing:
- RoHS, CE, FCC
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE J1455 Crash Test
- Cycle test: Lock and docking mechanism – 10,000 cycles