Kit: Zebra ET50/55 10" Docking Station with Lind 12-32 VDC isolated power supply
The Zebra docking station features draw latches to ensure the tablet is kept in place. Guide pins on the front make it easy to put the tablet into the docking station correctly and ensures there is full connectivity. The tablet’s scanner, hand strap, battery bay, and stylus all work with the docking station.
Docking station requires the Zebra Enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
- RS232 serial power on pin 9 - 1 amp
- HDMI 19 pin
- Power input
- USB (1.1A charging)
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45 (1)
2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg
Height: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Width: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Depth: 3.35" / 8.5 cm
- Kit includes:
- Docking station (item no. 7160-0860-00)
- Full port replication
- 12-32 VDC power supply by Lind
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications.
- Compatible with Zebra enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
- Accommodates expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories like a scanner/hand strap, battery bay, or stylus.
- Front camera on ET50/55 accessible when the tablet is in the docking station.
- Compatible with Windows or Android operating systems.
- Dual latch/locks provide stability and docking connectivity.
- Guide pins prevent damage to the docking connection when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Steel and composite design for reduced weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.