Gamber-Johnson designs, manufactures, and services rugged docking stations and vehicle mounting components. As a team, we aim to:
- Exceed our customer's expectations
- Continue our dedication to our quality program
- Pursue continual growth and improvement
- Encourage quality stewardship among all associates
We take pride in our team
We recognize that our success is driven by our people. That's why we strive to reward our employees for their contributions. Your Total Pay is everything you receive as an employee - your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans, and more.
Health and Insurance Benefits
- Prescription drug
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match - 100% vested (ADD)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Open Job Postings
Northwest Regional Sales Manager
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an industry leader in the manufacturer of mobile computer and vehicle mounting systems currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager.