Gamber-Johnson designs, manufactures, and services rugged docking stations and vehicle mounting components. As a team, we aim to:
- Exceed our customer's expectations
- Continue our dedication to our quality program
- Pursue continual growth and improvement
- Encourage quality stewardship among all associates
We take pride in our team
We recognize that our success is driven by our people. That's why we strive to reward our employees for their contributions. Your Total Pay is everything you receive as an employee - your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans, and more.
Health and Insurance Benefits
- Prescription drug
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match - 100% vested (ADD)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- DCAP (Dependent Care Assistant Program)
- Netflix (Annual Membership)
- Health Club Discount
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Bonus Program
- Casual work attire
- FSA (Flex spending account)
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Open Job Postings
Designs and develops new electro/mechanical products from concept to production. Identifies improvements and redesigns existing products. Determines and establishes specifications through engineering calculations and layouts. Communicates with vendors and customers to obtain information and assistance. Requires active participation in team meetings, problem solving and data collection.
Responsible for the design of electronic vehicle accessory products for the mobile computer industry. Requires active participation in problem solving, data collection and product testing in a team environment.
Operate test equipment in support of new product development and existing product improvement. Schedules equipment usage, designs and produces work holding devices for product analysis, provides feedback to design and development process, and assists in new product development.