Gamber-Johnson designs, manufactures, and services rugged docking stations and vehicle mounting components. As a team, we aim to:
- Exceed our customer's expectations
- Continue our dedication to our quality program
- Pursue continual growth and improvement
- Encourage quality stewardship among all associates
We take pride in our team
We recognize that our success is driven by our people. That's why we strive to reward our employees for their contributions. Your Total Pay is everything you receive as an employee - your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans, and more.
Health and Insurance Benefits
- Prescription drug
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match - 100% vested (ADD)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- DCAP (Dependent Care Assistant Program)
- Netflix (Annual Membership)
- Health Club Discount
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Bonus Program
- Casual work attire
- FSA (Flex spending account)
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Open Job Postings
Product Marketer – Madison Office
As a member of the assigned Cell, oversees entire product line through ongoing assessment and development of products, pricing and go-to-market position to deliver superior customer satisfaction while simultaneously providing long-term value for the company. Works closely within the Cell and with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Operations personnel for all product-release issues. Coordinate and assist with all installation-related functions/issues with the portfolio that she/he oversees.
Regional Sales Manager
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an industry leader in the manufacturer of mobile computer and vehicle mounting systems currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager.
Operate test equipment in support of new product development and existing product improvements. Configures work holding devices for product analysis, creates testing reports and provides feedback to the design and development teams.